Easy Pashto learning


Finding phone 

English-----What are you looking for?

R.Urdu-----Tum keya dhond rahy ho?

Pashto ----taso sa goray?

English----I am looking for my phone.

R Urdu----Main apna phone dhond raha hon.

Pashto----za khapal mobile goram/latom

English----I don't know where it has gone?

R.urdu-----Mujhy nai pata woo Khahan geya /kidhar hai.

Pashto-----mata nishta pata hagha charta laro/kamzay de

English-----Have you seen it?

Urdu--------keya tum ny dekha hai?

Pashto------aya taso leedaly de

English------I just remembered you had my phone.

Urdu--------Mujhy abi yaad aya , tumhary pass mera phone tha.

Pashto------mata os rayad shu, tasara zama mobile o?

English ------I had it?

R.urdu-------Mery pass?

Pashto-------masara?

English ------Why should I had your phone.

R Urdu-------Meray pass tumhara phone keyon ho ga?

Pashto--------masara ba sta mobile walay v?

English--------Don't lie ,you always check my phone.

R.Urdu--------Jhot maat bolo tum humesha mera phone dekhty ho /check karty ho.

Pashto-------darogh ma waya ta tal/hamesha zma mobile goray/check k a

English ------You must put it somewhere else .

R Urdu-------Tum nay zaror kahein aur rakh dia ho ga.

Pashto-------ta ba zarur charta bal zay ekhay v

English-------No just tell me where is my phone?

Urdu---------Nai bato mera phone kahan hai?

Pashto--------na waya zama phone charta de?

English ------Oh sorry here it is.

R Urdu-------Ohh maaf karana yeh raha .

Pashto: ohh bakhan ghwaram da de

Admin

Ghayyas Ahmed

Post a Comment

Pashto..Sentences related to eating

Lesson Nine Part 1 .The transitive verb ..to eat ( khural English..Do you eat a lot of food in the morning? Urdu.....Kia ap nay subha b...

[blogger]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.